We are seeking a full stack Intermediate – Senior Web Application Developer to develop and support medium – large scale web applications. Specifically a new finance and investment product platform. This position requires a combination of development and platform architecture. This will require you to analyze the requirements of the project and be able to scope appropriately.
Prerequisites for this position:
- Experience with database integration (Mysql, Postgres, or similar)
- Understanding of physical infrastructure (Servers, load balancing)
- Back-end technologies (NodeJS, Laraval, C#)
- Capability to build an API driven platform
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development
- Good development practices utilizing Git or other version control technology
- General software documentation
- Familiarity with CMS integration
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design is essential.
- Experience with entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment
- Must be able to work as a part of a team
- Scoping a full web application project
- Managing your own time and project timelines
- Learning new technologies as required
- Working with designers to implement visual interfaces
- Working with other developers, granting API access, leading and sharing feature development responsibilities
- Establishing and guiding the applications architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and usability for content managers
- Hosting functionality reviews with directors / stakeholders
- Must be located in and eligible to work in Canada
- Applicant must be a fluent English speaker
- This is a remote position. Local applicants or openness to relocate is preferred.