You’re looking to bring your expertise to a team that is focused on perfecting user experience and shaping our next generation of online applications. Apply your coding experience and design principles to produce innovative web sites with a focus on user experience. Your role would be day-to-day management, upkeep and implementation of our corporate websites.
Join our team to experience a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Make your mark on our flagship inviteright.com and electionbuddy.com applications. EventIQ is a great place for a nimble development whiz to wear a lot of different hats and always have a new project to explore! If you are enthusiastic, self-motivated, able to learn on your own, and you’re looking to join an exciting team please learn more about eventIQ at http://www.eventiq.com.
You have the following:
- 2-5 years experience
- Website design and layout skills using Photoshop and Illustrator combined with DHTML and CSS experience (not just slicing Photoshop and using Dreamweaver)
- Expert knowledge of user interface design principles and good practices to create user oriented accessible websites
- Experience with developing mobile-optimized sites and user experiences
- Proven problem solving skills with the ability to come up with creative solutions to increase our website traffic and improve our brand awareness
- Live by the design principle of “don’t make me think”
- Understanding of SEO best practices for web development
Nice to have
- Knowledge of PHP 5, AJAX, and common web technologies
Position is based in Edmonton with a young, talented team!